Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Utah Orthodontist in Sandy Utah

On Sunday evening my Retainer broke. I have had this retainer for over 16 years and I wasn't familiar with any orthodontists in Utah. This meant time looking for a Orthodontist and finding one that will do a great job etc. Over the last 16 years I have had an eye injury, Lock Jaw (TMJ) issues, a car accident, migraine headaches and not to mention that my teeth just normally shift. I not only wanted a new retainer but I wanted an orthodontist to see if I needed braces again to re-align my teeth.

I personally feel grateful that I was lead to Dr. Scott Vincent's team. I won't go into details how I found him but I am just really glad I did. The wonderful staff took my x-rays and pictures and then Dr. Vincent came in and examined my mouth. We talked about my migraine, headaches, tension through my jaw, car accident, eye accident and other details (over 30 minutes) and then he looked at my x-rays. We talked about many different ways of resolving my TMJ and tension issues. We talked about a lot of information during the meeting and I don't want to mis-speak about what was discussed but he said woman around my age bracket do normally have TMJ and Lock jaw issues.

For now I am getting a new Retainer (YEAH) and a bite plate. He recommends that I get a consultation from Jason R Lewis DDS www.jasonrlewis for a follow up on how to alleviate my lock jaw/tension issues but for the first time I felt like the doctor actually listened to me, was concerned about my needs and directed me in the right way.

For patients looking for a great Orthodontist I would highly recommend Dr. Scott G Vincent DMD, MS (www.vincentteamortho). He really is highly skilled and extremely informative with great office manners.

For kids and teenagers you will love him. He has a X-Box, flat screen tv, friendly staff, and beautiful office. He makes the office extremely fun.

Dr. Scott Vincent
1030 East 11400 South Ste B
Sandy UT 84094
801-495-2560

  • Damon System Orthodontics
  • Happy patients

Jason R Lewis
11447 South 700 East Studio A
Draper UT 84020Phone: 801-572-5154

  • One of Utahs top cosmetic dentists
  • Graduate of LVI Aesthetic Institute
  • Advanced Smile Enhancements
  • Full Mouth and Bite Reconstruction
  • Neuromuscular Diagnosis and Orthodontics
  • Laser Dentistry
  • Utah's most advanced Facility
  • Free Aesthetic Consultation


For more course information on Medical Billing check out Online Medical Coding and Billing Courses

Medical Billing and Coding Keyword Tags: medical billings and claims, medical billings claims, medical claims electronic billing, claim billing software, electronic medical claim billing, lytec medical billing software, medical billing schools, medical coding and billing schools, medical billing schools online, medical coding and billing schools online, medical billing classes online, online medical billing school, medical billing and coding courses online, courses online, medical billing classes, chiropractic software, online courses medical billing, medical office billing software, medical coding schools, medical coding courses, on line medical billing, medical billing programs,

No comments:

Post a Comment